The INAUGURAL SPEECH
- Preserve, Protect, and Defend the Constitution. ( from threats within or without )
- The rights of Man do not come from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.
- Unwilling to witness, or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this nation has always been committed, at home and around the world.
- We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to ensure the survival and success of Liberty in the world.
- Bring the absolute power to destroy nations under the absolute control of all nations. ( United Nations )
- If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, they cannot help the few that are rich. Undo the heavy burdens, and let the oppressed go free.
- Worldwide collaboration in the pursuit of Knowledge.
- A new world of Law; where the strong are just, the weak secure, and the peace preserved.
- Ask what together, we can do for the Freedom of Man.